| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Port-Said in September is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of liquid descends during an average of 0 days.
- In September the heavens above Port-Said are radiant with on balance a hefty 11:00 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 1:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 90.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 9.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port-Said September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Port-Said, Egypt
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Port-Said:
- Haifa, Israel - 311.5 kms (193.5 miles) NE
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 336.1 kms (208.8 miles) ENE
- Bet Dagan, Israel - 257 kms (159.7 miles) ENE
- Tel Aviv, Israel - 264.5 kms (164.3 miles) ENE
- Jerusalem, Israel - 289.7 kms (180 miles) ENE
- El Arish, Egypt - 153.7 kms (95.5 miles) E
- Ismailia, Egypt - 76.4 kms (47.5 miles) S
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 158.6 kms (98.5 miles) S
- Ras Elnakb, Egypt - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) SE
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 193.9 kms (120.5 miles) SSE
- Eilat, Israel - 323.4 kms (201 miles) SE
- St. Katrine, Egypt - 337.7 kms (209.9 miles) SSE