| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Port-Said in April is warm at 19.6 °C (67.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 1 day.
- The heavens above Port-Said are nice and sunny having an average of a considerable 9:40 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:20 long with an average length of 12:54.
- There are approximately 3:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port-Said April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Port-Said, Egypt
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Port-Said:
- Haifa, Israel - 311.5 kms (193.5 miles) NE
- Deir-Alla, Jordan - 336.1 kms (208.8 miles) ENE
- Bet Dagan, Israel - 257 kms (159.7 miles) ENE
- Tel Aviv, Israel - 264.5 kms (164.3 miles) ENE
- Jerusalem, Israel - 289.7 kms (180 miles) ENE
- El Arish, Egypt - 153.7 kms (95.5 miles) E
- Ismailia, Egypt - 76.4 kms (47.5 miles) S
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 158.6 kms (98.5 miles) S
- Ras Elnakb, Egypt - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) SE
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 193.9 kms (120.5 miles) SSE
- Eilat, Israel - 323.4 kms (201 miles) SE
- St. Katrine, Egypt - 337.7 kms (209.9 miles) SSE